Thursday, July 1, 2010

Moments - 12/6/10


Since I was young, I remember a poem on the bathroom wall at Nanna and Grandpa's. It was from an 85 year old woman, talking about how she would take more risks, worry less and have more 'moments' if she could live her life again. In fact, she would try to have nothing but moments.



These last couple of days have been a plethora of moments for me. It has been said that every man should own a convertible once in his life. Well, I haven't owned one, but I have driven arguably the two most famous roads in the world, the Great Ocean Road and Highway One, in a convertible with the top down.



Feeling the cool breeze flow through your hair, with soft jazz accompanying the sweeping coastal views... I can take all the photos in the world, but nothing will capture the experience of the moment. I hope there are many more 'moments' in front of me. :)

3 comments: